Monday, February 27, 2006

Test Page




It's quite nice that blogspot provides this wysiwyg utility for posting to blogs. It's such a great way to for the average joe to get a blog up and running. Even if it does end up looking like the average joe did it. I'll probably end up having a hard time with it though since I'm such a control freak and want everything to look exactly the way I want it to look. I always figure out how to get around the limitations of wysiwyg (witness my website courtesy of Front Page) but it can be time consuming.

Anyway, I'm happy to be here. I've been inspired by others' homeschooling blogs and have been feeling the pull. It will be a good way to provide journaling for my scrapbooks, and will also enable us to share our day-to-day lives with people we care about. And maybe some others who find us along the way too.

Thanks for joining us.

No comments: