Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Well I've been sick for six days now; horrible, horrible, cold. Each night I go to bed hoping I'll wake up better, get only four or five hours of sleep because I can't breathe or my nose is running, and wake up with an all-new symptom to add to the collection. And Christmas is my favorite holiday.

I've managed to enjoy much of it though, and certainly the boys are in heaven, so I will blog about it all before it floats away from my already foggy brain. Tomorrow is Wordless Wednesday, but Thursday I will sit down and try to write it all out. I will enlist the help of the boys, since they have memories of the last few days with Grandma and Aunt Debbie, and without me. So we'll try to put together the full story of our holidays this year and post it by Friday.

I'm very bummed about being too tired to write since I sent out my blog address on my Christmas cards this year, and can see by my counter that more people are checking in, and this is not exactly the best introduction to my daily blog. But what can you do? Hang in there, check out the archives, and hopefully you'll find it worth the return trip.

1 comment:

livnletlrn said...

Bleh. Gotta feel better eventually. Hang in there.