Sunday, July 06, 2008

An easy going Independence Day Weekend




We saw some fireworks in Waterbury. Nagy Papa came with us. Here are the boys watching from the top of the car. We really enjoyed the show and the boys went back and forth between the top of the car, and coming down to light sparklers during the show.

The rest of the weekend was lazy for me. Other than a bunch of laundry I didn't do much but watch a lot of Waltons. B got a lot done though; he's not very good at sitting still.


On Sunday we had fun seeing Wall-E. It's rare that B gets to join us at the movies, and he was happy to this time. It was a wonderful movie, that I highly recommend. It was touching and amusing, with a great social commentary. I will say though, that kids under five were asking questions all over the theater, so if you have young ones, leave them home; it's over their heads.

This is one I won't mind seeing again. It ranks right up there with Over the Hedge.

1 comment:

Three Mommies said...

We also saw Wall-E on Sunday. I loved it and so did the guys. Ryan just turned 5 and had some questions, but he really liked it. In fact, he immediately asked to see it again. I told him he'd have to wait for it to come out on video.