Saturday, April 08, 2006

!@#$%^&* Computer!

Having an internet connection problem here. Last several days all my energy has gone into troubleshooting. I'm seriously wish I could junk this thing and move back to my Mac. However, all my business stuff is windows based - argh. I did at least switch from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox. Hopefully the security will be better. I also now have two different spyware programs, in addition to Norton.

I really miss my Mac; I actually felt competent once. They purposely make Windows difficult so that they can keep all the shmoes who fix it employed. I don't know anyone who has not had computer problems with Windows, which caused them to be without a computer for a week or more. Have you? I bet if you're on a Mac you are laughing at the rest of us losers. I miss being one of the people who laughed!

Here's hoping I don't time out while I publish...

No comments: