Sunday, April 02, 2006

Boston

On the way to Maine we stopped in Boston for the day on Friday. Instead of going to the Aquarium, we decided on the Children's Museum. It is one of my all-time favorite children's museums. They do a great job with keeping the kids attention; everything is so interactive. I thought maybe R was getting too old for it, but he liked working the cash register in the grocery store just as much as E did, and spent a lot of time playing in the water area. He also liked the new house area, where he could build one out of blocks, and the Japanese house, where he made an origami goose which he was quite proud of. E's favorite areas are the grocery stores and weaving. And of course, they both love spending time in the construction zone and rock climbing. They also played a giant game of chess. Really, it is a terrific museum. We managed to spend about five hours there. Aquarium would've been three, tops.

Unfortunately I don't have photos to post here. I needed the room on my disks for Mike's wedding, so I uploaded my photos from Boston onto my sister's laptop. I'm hoping she is good about getting them posted on Winkflash for me. We really had such an enjoyable day, I'd like to make sure I have photos.

No comments: