Thursday, March 30, 2006

And we're off

Making last minute preparations for our trip to Maine this weekend (like there are ever any other kind of preparations in my world.) Something did jump out at me at Walmart today for E, so he's ready to "dress handsome". Although the closed-toed sandals which I had him try on are naturally now MIA.

Tomorrow we are leaving bright and early to go to the New England Aquarium in Boston. We'll spend the day there and then pick up Aunt Debbie from work, (which she says is right near the aquarium,) to bring her with us up to Maine for Uncle Mike's wedding.

Uncle Mike is getting married on Saturday afternoon, then his and his wife's immediate families are going out to dinner. I can't count how many years it's been since my entire immediate family sat down with eachother in such an intimate setting. It will be interesting.

Sunday my extended family is hosting a luncheon for Mike and Mary. No way Uncle Larry could let Mike's wedding go by without a big to-do. Then it's home Sunday night.

More on Monday, have a good weekend!

No comments: