Monday, March 06, 2006

Spring is coming...





R pointed out this crocus to me today. The three of us then poked through our whole mess of a front garden to see what else is growing. Lots of flowers showing signs of life! I am waiting on all the flower seeds I ordered. I decided to give up on vegetables because I always lose interest and don't take care of the garden, so I'm hoping this year flowers will keep me motivated. I've always wanted a cutting garden and I figure growing it from seeds will be an inexpensive way to find out if my enthusiasm will make it all the way through the summer. The potting bench is all set up and waiting!

We've been enjoying Dragon Rider in the car during our errand runs. It's quite enjoyable; a wonderful introduction to the world of dragons and brownies and basilisks. Brendan Fraser does a great job reading it with lots of terrific voices. Even E is managing to stay interested - perhaps only because we've been on short errand runs!

No comments: