Friday, January 12, 2007

Swimming

Here are the boys at the Cheshire pool with one of their friends from the Greater New Haven Homeschool Group. We spent four hours there and all had a fun time. I was the only mom who swam, but still had the opportunity to connect with a mom from the Valley Central Homeschool Group who has a boy of 7. E was happy to proclaim "I just made a new friend!". We are going to try to get out with them this week.

The boys have really been missing all of their old playgroup friends. Everyone is so busy these days it's difficult to get us all together. Even just one family at a time. I'm glad I made the effort to find more friends for us, because they are turning out to be the only friends we actually get to see. R is really looking forward to his birthday so he can have all his old friends over. I hope we end up choosing a day when everyone can make it!

No comments: