Thursday, February 22, 2007

More photos

The boys went bowling on Sunday while I was off scrapbooking in a community room at a bank with other scrappers for four hours. They had a great time, and B remembered the camera. When I uploaded them onto my computer I found about 40 pictures that look similar to this: I am so happy that we take lots and lots of photos. I was so resistant to the digital thing, but not having to print every photo is so awesome. I can keep them inexpensively and watch incredible slide shows later on. I really have to find the time to play with the software I have and figure out how to make more cohesive slide shows with music and everything. I really want to do that with our digital video camera as well. I think I have to move these things higher on my priority list.

Okay, so here are some more photos. The valentine boxes we made for playgroup:and how they all looked on the table there:
We were surprised to walk in and find a huge buffet full of cupcakes, brownies and other crap. E's eyes totally lit up when I told him to go to town and have anything he wanted. Remarkably, his plate was nowhere near filled as much as I thought it would be.

E posed with one of the mustaches we gave out. It's held in place by a lollipop. The girls all got big lips. I was kind of bummed that everyone took their boxes home to open; I would have liked to get a group photo like the cool one I got the last time we gave these out to a large group.







This past Monday we got together with our old playgroup. Seven of the eight families were able to make it. We haven't seen everyone together since once or twice last summer. We all had an enjoyable day.

The boys are visiting with friends this morning, so I have some time to myself. Blogging during the day is *so* much faster. Uploading all these photos was no sweat, unlike between 7 and 9 pm when I usually do it. I found this before I sat down:It's amazing where those cars show up (clicking on the photo makes it larger).

Well, off to enjoy some time alone :-)

No comments: