Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Week in Photos

I uploaded a bunch of photos from my camera today. We've been doing lots of fun stuff!

R made a castle wall out of the candy legos he got for his birthday:

















E finally talked me into giving him the basket full of washing machine treasure I've been collecting for the last six months or so:












We went swimming at the Cheshire Pool with the Greater New Haven Homeschoolers. Happily, our favorite friends from the group showed up:












We visited with a friend's family this weekend. The boys had the opportunity to learn how to ice-skate for real. They had excellent teachers, and made "new" friends,











while the dads ice-fished, or had fun trying:











We all had a really relaxed and fun time. I'm glad my family enjoyed spending time with this family as much as I've always enjoyed spending it with their mom.

R got a giant bruise from a fall he took out on the ice. It's really hurting him but he says it was worth it. He had a great time.












We spent some time working on Valentine's Day cards:












And this evening we are ready and waiting for the 4 to 8 inches being forecast for overnight.
I'm looking forward to actually using the snowpants I finally found to buy.

No comments: