Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A busy Wednesday

We started out at our co-op classes at Green Street today. R is taking an Electronics class and E is taking Music Appreciation. From there we stopped at McDonald's for lunch, since I can never seem to get myself together early enough in the morning to make lunch at home. From McDonald's we went down to New Haven to playgroup. The boys are happy I signed them up only for early classes at Green Street so we can return to playgroup in the afternoons. It was a beautiful day and they had a great time. I am thrilled that the group seems to have grown during our absence; there were six "tweens" there today!

I was happy that of the nine bags of books in my trunk, playgroup friends took six bags worth. Man, we have a lot of books. Breaks my heart to get rid of many of them, but now that I know about our visual processing disorders, and the kind of books my boys like to read and are frankly, comfortable looking at, there's no sense in keeping the rest. I also parted with some of the old picture books that we had outgrown. I was so glad to have them go to friends. The balance went to New Haven Reads (book bank) after playgroup.

From there we went to Target for birthday gifts for this weekend, Thyme and Season to pick up our raw milk, and Everybody's for Italian bread for our chicken sandwiches.

Wednesdays are only going to get worse when golf lessons start next month.

No comments: