Sunday, August 19, 2007

A going away party

I've only known Ros (pronounced Roz) for about a year, but she is one of the most thought provoking, intelligent women I've ever met.
We have really enjoyed getting to know her and her daughter, Bia (pronounced Bye-ah) and will miss them very much. Tomorrow they are moving to Michigan.

Today though, Ros's parents hosted a fantastic going away party. They have a terrific in ground pool which the boys loved swimming in, and we got to enjoy some excellent live entertainment. I only wish they had played longer.
I had known that Ros plays the fiddle and guitar, and her husband the dulcimer and harmonica, and it was nice to see them in action before they move away. It was so enjoyable to listen to them all.

We had a wonderful visit this afternoon. Like I said, I will miss Ros. She's a terrific person.

No comments: