Sunday, August 26, 2007

One hot weekend

After we checked the weather for Saturday, we decided we'd spend it inside. We spend four hours in a marathon game of Monopoly. I'm floored that E lasted as long as he did. He managed about three hours before he and B pooled resources and worked together. About another 15 minutes went by before it was down to R and I. He beat me, but learned quite a bit about strategy. He will never again give me a free ride on rent when I'm making trades with him.

Sunday we went to New Jersey for B's nephew Neil's 5th birthday. The boys had lots of fun, as they always do in Uncle Matt's in-ground pool. And he and Aunt Kelly always go overboard on the pinata and treat bags.
And I was glad to get a new family photo of the entire B family together. The one on our fridge is over 18 months old, and with kids this little, it makes a big difference.

No comments: