Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Worm Composting

Today we spent the morning with some friends who we haven't seen in a while. I had only just recently heard that their computer was down and finally called them. Boy, I take this thing for granted.

We had a fun time at our friends' house, and then joined them at the Naugatuck Public Library for a Worm Composting guy.
He actually raffled off his worm box when he was done, but we decided we'd like to make our own. It was very cool. Afterwards we hung out in the library for a little while and another old acquaintance showed up. Our friends were bringing her kids home to babysit, and my kids were just thrilled to be invited back to their house again that afternoon. It was such a relaxing and enjoyable visit that we stayed too late to head to Southington to enjoy the kid's show there. Well worth it. N is a very well grounded person and I always leave our visits feeling so refreshed and at peace. And inspired. I'm looking forward to spending more time with this family. My kids are too.

No, my camera is not fixed. My video camera has a function which allows me to take photos. So I'll still have a few to post here, when I remember to grab it. The photos are only low resolution though; not printing worthy, and plus there is no flash. For now, it's better than nothing though. I've been watching ebay to find myself a replacement for my old one. Send me some positive energy...

1 comment:

livnletlrn said...

Hey, we ordered our red wigglers last week! GMTA. ha!