Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A new camera!

Today my camera arrived in the mail! I found the same exact camera that I had, used, on ebay, for a very reasonable price. I'm thrilled to have found it, because I can use all the same memory sticks. Plus, I've always just been happy with it. Woo hoo!

Today started with the free movie, Madagascar, at the Waterbury movie theater. We had two friends with us today, whose mom had appointments which were easier to go to without kids. The boys loved having the company, and afterwards we came home and had some fun time together before going to playgroup.
We also received a phone call today from good friends of ours. Seems the plans they had for today fell through, and they needed to get out badly enough to be willing to make the 40 minute drive to join us at our playgroup. What fun! E is always please to have these friends join us.
The kids were playing in the woods behind the park today. There is a cool rope swing back there, which they have played on in the past. Well today, apparently a beehive got disturbed because two kids got two stings each, and two kids got one each. It was pandemonium for a while there. Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment is fantastic stuff. It makes "boo boos" stop hurting pretty quickly. I'm glad I had some on me.

What else? Post office, raw milk pick-up, BJ's.

B and I finished season two of Lost. What a fantastic show. We can't wait till season three comes out on DVD. Too bad it won't be in time for the TV broadcast of season four this fall.

Yesterday we saw our last Kaleidoscope show for the summer. We got there nice and early to score good tickets, and were disappointed to land in row UU. Not too bad though, and during intermission we moved up to AA. Afterwards, since it was the last show of the season, I sprung for lunch "with the characters". The boys couldn't have cared less about meeting them, they just wanted to eat there. It was fun.

Last night my printer bit the dust. My fingers are all black from accidentally breaking the print heads. Argh. It's all under my nails and looks pretty gross. And another thing to shop for! I am blessed that money is not an issue though, and I can afford to get these things as I need them.

Got to keep looking on the bright side :-)

No comments: