Friday, January 18, 2008

A "boring" day at home

The boys give me such a hard time when we stay home all day, and they spend a lot of time complaining that they have nothing to do. So I thought I'd present some of the "nothing" they were up to today. For those of you who are still somewhat new here, click on the photos to enlarge them.

Making window clings.

Cars.

Blocks.

Action Figures.

Legos.

Sequence, on top of a car town rug.

A game Grandma and Grandpa gave the boys (with its own action figures) when they watched them a couple of weeks ago while B and I went to the theater in New York to see Spring Awakening - which was great, by the way.

Playing Battleship via Webkinz with Aunt Debbie during her lunch hour.

Finding a box of cookie mix in the cabinet which I had bought months ago to keep for a "rainy day". Then making them without any assistance from me whatsoever (except of course for the request that they move everything into the dishwasher when they were done). Yes, R read the instructions all by himself.

Finishing the day with a game of Blokus which we all played together and ate our dinner around.

We absolutely need more days with nothing to do. They are my favorite.

No comments: