Thursday, January 10, 2008

Letting go of my other blog

Okay my other blog is dead. I never post to it, and am going to let myself not think about it anymore. I really enjoy blogging and would like to do more than just a "what we do" diary, but can't commit to two separate blogs. So I'm thinking about sharing more than just events on this blog, and making it a place to share my thoughts as well.

For a while my womyn's circle did something called a Weekly Muse, in which a question was thrown out to us and we all shared our thoughts. Perhaps a Weekly Muse is what this blog needs? Perhaps if those posts are titled that way, my readers who are strictly looking for a "day in the life of unschoolers" can skip over my musings.

Most days I enjoy reading The Thinking Mother. She comments on things she's read and experiences she's had. I'm thinking about going a little more that route. Maybe I'll give it a try and see how it goes. I think I'll start by simply transferring some things from there over here.

I do write this thing for people to actually read though, and not just for myself, so readers, what do you think? Please leave me a comment.

No comments: