Sunday, January 13, 2008

Okay, so I changed my mind

Thanks to the several of you who responded to my request for comments. Most of you seem to think it's my blog and I should just do whatever I want. One of you though, pointed out that I started this blog for myself, as a record of our daily unschooling activities, and that if I couldn't find time to blog on the other site, what made me think I'd be able to find time to do it here? Too true. However I read some of my older stuff as I contemplated deleting that blog, and thought some of it isn't bad and that I really do want to continue with it.

So I've decided to go ahead and keep the other blog. This one will continue to be a record of our daily stuff, and the other one I will make an attempt to post to weekly. I've changed the name of it and so the location. It's now The Weekly Muse From Love 2B Homeschoolers. I also had a lot of fun finding templates out there to use for it. It's upbeat and happy looking, and hopefully will inspire me to write down some of the thoughts that are constantly floating around. I often find myself composing essays in my head, and I really would like to get some of them down.

Several weeks ago as I was writing a list of things I needed to do around the house, I also wrote out my hobbies, thinking I would like to get them into the "daily schedule" too. And blogging was right up there. So I'm going to put it on the schedule...we'll see how it goes!

No comments: