Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Daffodils

I've decided not to stress about the whole Google thing, and worry about suing them, if they actually use any of my personal photos, later. How can I not post this gorgeous photo of my boys? I do have to say that uploading photos is a million times faster since Google took over Blogger.

We had playgroup today. The group's coordinator was fearful of the rain yesterday, so it was decided we'd meet at the Cheshire library instead. We had a nice walk up there, but were the only ones to show up. I understand someone else finally did, but not until after we waited an hour. It was too beautiful a day to be inside anyway, so after that hour we walked back home, hopped into the car, and headed to Hubbard Park to catch the daffodils before they all fade away.

It wasn't as spectacular as I remembered it being, but it was still a great place to take photos. There were other people there with the same idea too. We took lots of photos and played with the many water spots in the park.The boys love dropping things into the stream and following them all the way down to the end, as much as they did when they were toddlers.

It was a lovely day to be out at a park. And it was a really good reminder that we don't need a big crowd to have a good time.

No comments: