Thursday, May 31, 2007

The beach



I was tickled when I put out the call to our new playgroup, telling everyone we were going to the beach, and some people actually joined us!

One of the moms actually has family who lives in Milford, and knew of a great neighborhood beach to go to in her residential area. So we parked on the street and went to a secluded area of the beach for free. I'll definitely be remembering that spot.

We had such a wonderful time. It was a great day for the beach, and the whole water thing always makes for fun times. R adores the ocean. This year we'll have to try to make it out of the sound so he can experience some real waves.

I had a great time as well, hiding out under my umbrella chatting with the other moms. The woman who lives nearby is very nice, and invited us all to come back anytime. We will definitely be taking her up on that very soon.

Strawberry season is upon us. We are seeing an excellent crop in our backyard so far.

No comments: