Thursday, May 10, 2007

Working

Well today I headed up to Marlborough to do some freelance work. This time I'll be getting paid for the four hours we spent there, since I actually worked. And it looks like this may be turning into a regular thing. The boys did a decent job keeping busy and I thanked them by stopping at McDonald's for milk shakes (don't call me on the McDonald's thing, or the milk thing either).

I wasn't thrilled with the fact that they spent a great deal of their time there playing an Incredibles PlayStation game; there was a lot of fighting and punching going on there, plus it was a lot of time just sitting there. We'll definitely have to address that before we go next time. The laptop which we had brought for R to program his Lego Robotics with went completely unnoticed. Argh.

B is taking off from work tomorrow, so I'm cutting this short so we can watch a movie together. I wonder what he rented...

No comments: